The Matrix

Sri Lanka has a 45 percent chance of achieving peace within a volatile political situation, which will push the Colombo bourse up by 25 percent to 30 percent.
HNB Stockbrokers in their country strategy report ldblquote The Lion Emerges
dblquote has come up with a risk matrix and the road map the Colombo market will take.rn

rnrnrnrnrnrnrnrnNew Page 1rnrnrnrnrn

rn

rn

rn

© 2001-2017 Lanka Business Online (Pvt) Ltd. All rights reserved.
Designed by Lanka Business Online (Pvt) Ltd.