‘EatMealFirst’ brings the People’s choice of local restaurants to the customer doorstep by partnering with a large number of restaurant partners and merchants. Currently even during the COVID-19 related curfew hours, the ‘EatMealFirst’ has been successfully catering to restaurants, merchantsand customers within Colombo 1~15 and suburbs.
Other than the curfew hours, customers can skip the crowds, road traffic and the hassle of finding a parking spot or a sitting table. Just order in and enjoy your favourite meals and grocery items delivered to your doorstep.
Whether it is a choice of Sri Lankan, Indian, Chinese, Japanese foods or Pizza, Pasta and Burger, now ‘EatMealFirst’ able to settle all your meals in a few taps on EMF mobile app. Customers can request for contactless delivery, by informing EMF to leave orders at your doorstep and also they can pay using cashless options or by cash on delivery option.
Even during the 1st wave of COVID-19 hit period ‘EatMealFirst’ service was uninterrupted and it will continue to serve our community even in the current difficult situation. EMF committed to protecting our drivers’ and merchants’ income, and to protecting our community’s health and safety.
Therefore, we have adopted the following measures in our operation:
- We strongly encourage our passengers to go for cashless payment options to minimize physical contact.
- We will ensure that all orders are carefully sealed by working closely with our merchant partners.
- We have implemented ‘Contactless Deliveries’.
- We have provided masks to our delivery partners.
- We have already urged and monitor all our delivery-partners to wear a mask, use hand sanitizers and comply with health and safety measures all times.
With the recent expansion, EMF’s ongoing journey to be the everyday app, catering to the daily foods & goods needs of Sri Lankans by providing on-demand food deliveries and cashless payments to consumers.