Fairfirst Insurance offers a redefined travel insurance in the new normal by covering expenses arising from COVID-19. Allowing travelers to continue on their globe trot, Fairfirst Travel Insurance ensures that not only do customers get to experience their adventures again, but they get to travel with a plan exclusively designed to cover expenses against risks arising from COVID-19.
Fairfirst Travel Insurance offers the below benefits which can be purchased from the company’s website, by dropping a message on WhatsApp – 0774 428 428 or by reaching out to the 24/7 hotline on 0112 428 428.
- Medical expenses arising from accidents and sicknesses including treatment for COVID-19 when abroad, up to USD 100,000.
- Irrecoverable unused travel and accommodation costs and other pre-paid charges if the customer has canceled his/her trip due to the customer/ customer’s travel companions / close relatives contracting COVID-19.
- Expenses incurred if injury, sickness, disease and/or compulsory quarantine results in the customer’s Emergency Evacuation – within Medical Limits of USD 100,000.00 (In order to fulfil an Emergency Evacuation, the customer needs to prove that the severity or the nature of the injury/sickness, disease and/or compulsory quarantine warrants the customer’s Emergency Evacuation)
- 24-hour global Assistance
- Other benefits also include Personal Accident, Baggage Loss, Baggage Delay, Trip Curtailment, Personal Liability, Loss of Passport, Trip Delay, Trip Cancellation in addition to other listed reasons of the policy (other than COVID-19)